Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo Stacks - Christmas



This is the 4th and last (for this project) post about my photo stacks.  As mentioned in the last few posts the details on how to make this style of phot stack is in my first post - Photo Stacks - Boy Themes.

This post is just showing the final two which are Christmas themed.  

Papers are by Fancy Pants:

Happy Holidays - Tree Lot
Happy Holidays - Snowfall
Happy Holidays - Festive

Also used in these photo stacks  - Clear Acetate and rub on's.

The scoring for the Acetate was @ 3" on the 12' side - I then used the clear layer on top and added a rub on  - love the effect!

Otherwise same deal as the others, just mixed up the pages and reversed the sides and viola!  Unique and fun photo stacks ready to capture Christmas memories.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my photo stacks...am still considering whether to do a you-tube showing detail for each page - we'll see.

I can say this was fun and quick and I now have lots of Photo stacks ready for use.

Keep smiling something crafty could happen today.

Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment